Chicken With Cream & Garlic


Hii Today Its Thursday And The End Of Week And I am Thinking What To Cook Today So Decided to Make Chicken chicken breast Cut It To Small Pieces With Yummy Cream  And Some garlic taste I think ITs So Yummy especially garlic taste, I Hope U Like It It Try It .


Preparation time: 5 to 10
Cooking time: 5-10 minutes

Ingredients Recipe :


2 large chicken breast, boiled.
1 cup Cream.
1/2 cup milk.
1 clove garlic.
White pepper.
Cube chicken sauce.
2 small spoon small butter.
Bell pepper slices.

 
How to prepare :

 
Put the butter in a pot to melt.
Then add the garlic and peppers and then the milk and Cream.
Add pepper and Cube Chicken sauce and turn the
Leave it until the the start of boiling.
Add chicken breasts, salt, parsley to taste.

The End I Hope You Like It

Author

Written by Admin

This Post Written by Me , The Admin Of This Site "Yummy Tasty Recipes" I hope You Find The Recipe That You Need ..

0 comments: