Hi Hello Today Our Lunch Is Grilled swordfish with lemon, mint and basil its Very Healthy Food And Yummy Tasty Grilled swordfish Just Try It
- 2/1 cup of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of chopped mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons of Asarallimon
- One teaspoon of basil leaves chopped
- Grain of garlic chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper well
- From 4 to 5 pieces of sliced swordfish every piece thick 6 ounces
How to prepare
- Place the grill over medium heat, in the meantime attended a small bowl, and mix the lemon juice, basil, and mint, and garlic, with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the salt and black pepper to taste.
- Clean the slides with lemon and olive oil.
- Slides and Grill until cooked 3 minutes on each side. (Depending on size of cut slides).
- Place the slide on a plate after they mature and put above.